For the past 25 years, I've served in various roles in media, from slinging records and carts at a radio station, to writing game stories on deadline at a daily newspaper to traveling the world covering wrestling. I get asked all the time for my advice and my opinion on things related to the internet, social media, broadcasting, equipment, podcasting, interview styles. If you've got something you want to run by me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set up a consulting call. I CAN AND WILL HELP YOU! We can discuss what you need and what I can provide. Consulting rates are on a case-by-case basis. I can tell you this, you won't be disappointed in those rates!
The Mat Talk Podcast Network hosts, produces and distributes your customized podcast. There are three options to choose from and all include technical support, web and media hosting, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and podcast directory distribution.
Some of the basics include:
- Hosting, Editing and Distribution of your show on Mat Talk Online website and the Mat Talk Podcast Network podcast feed, guaranteeing you listens right out of the gate.
- Custom show intro with music you select with professional voice over artists.
- Assistance in developing show artwork as well as individual show notes and graphics.
- Full access to hosting website (either Spreaker, Libsyn or Blubrry) for internal use, such as staff assistants or coaches.
- One-year of online podcast hosting, which protects your content and gives you full control over your RSS feed.
- Show production and personalized planning and show development.
- Distribution into Apple Podcasts podcast directory, the largest and most-used directory of podcasts in the world and popular podcast apps like Stitcher Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Castbox (others available upon request)/
- Embeddable player links to provide to your sports information office, company website and/or fan sites.
- Main Package plans are for 12 or 18 episodes.
Main Package (12 and 18-show models)
The main package is the mother lode of content. You'll be able to give your fans, alumni and boosters updates on your show. Do you have an upcoming alumni mixer or golf tournament you want to inform people about during the off-season? Do you want to spend time with some of your program's legendary wrestlers? Do you want to inform your listeners about upcoming events for your wrestling club, camp or youth clinic? This package has you covered. During the season, you'll have the opportunity to talk about your recent events, performances and promote upcoming matches and events.
Do you have a show, but don't want to deal with all the nuances and technical aspects of editing? I can do that, too. If you feel your time is better spent elsewhere, but love doing a show, but don't love all the extra stuff that goes into it. You know who to buzz.
Custom Packages (A la carte, special episodes, flexible show plans)
Want something tailored a bit differently or want a number of weekly episodes that doesn't fit into the main package format with the options above? Just shoot us a line and we'll customize a show you want with your set schedule.
Join the Network with your existing show
Do you already have a show and have everything you need going for you, but want to be included on the network? We can do that, too. We'll give your show a listen to make sure it's hit the quality benchmarks (audio, production, no copyright issues) and move from there.
- Attack Style Wrestling
- Compound Wrestling
- Five Point Move
- The Guillotine
- National Wrestling Coaches Association
- National Wrestling Hall of Fame
- NC State
- PA Power Wrestling
- The Rudis
- Wisconsin Wrestling Federation
- Virginia Tech
Hear what our clients have to say about the Mat Talk Podcast Network by reading their testimonials here.
Are you ready to start engaging your wrestling fans in one of the fastest-growing mediums in the world and giving them on-demand content whether they're in the car, driving to a match or traveling?
Do you have more questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Ready to get your podcast rolling: E-Mail Jason Bryant at email@example.com to get started today.